School says no flavoured drinks - water only for children

Sorry I'm an oldie so you'll have to forgive me but these drinks that the kids are taking to school. Are they to be consumed at dinner or break or can the kids sit with them on their desks during lesson times. I'm just asking as with the warmer days coming on the idea of warm pure orange juice or similar sounds revolting and isn't there a danger it could go off?

If you can't drink water, does that mean you can't go swimming?

Water quenches thirst, most drinks have it in. Those that don't wont quench your thirst.

Drink inverted sugar syrup for a demonstration - your osmotic balance will not be restored.

You can learn to enjoy most things - learning to at least tolerate drinking water would be an important life skill for any human being, surely?

We shall see tomorrow because she is going to school with some yummy tropical juice.

thats the spirit, and when you`ve undermined the head so much the schools in special measures you can appeal and go break another one - pfft

rules are rules are rules.

thats the spirit, and when you`ve undermined the head so much the schools in special measures you can appeal and go break another one - pfft

if rules are rules then what about my rule that my kids wont be forced to eat or drink anything they dont like, rules are rulesssssss

The school is already in special measures thank you and not because we undermine the head but because a previous head misappropriated funds and made sure there wasn't enough budget for pens and pencils etc. So get your facts straight before butting in. I thank you.

Sorry I'm an oldie so you'll have to forgive me but these drinks that the kids are taking to school. Are they to be consumed at dinner or break or can the kids sit with them on their desks during lesson times. I'm just asking as with the warmer days coming on the idea of warm pure orange juice or similar sounds revolting and isn't there a danger it could go off?

No these drinks are to be drunk with their lunch.

The school is already in special measures thank you and not because we undermine the head but because a previous head misappropriated funds and made sure there wasn't enough budget for pens and pencils etc. So get your facts straight before butting in. I thank you.

ah bless, did I touch a nerve ............ don`t you just love it when one gets accused of "butting" in on an open forum.

fact is your setting a really good example.

yes you are

no really

actually no your not.

Archived