School says no flavoured drinks - water only for children

nope, i make the rules of what my kids eat and drink, i make the pack lunch, i decide what goes in it if my child likes it and the school have to make rules about learning and behavour

fizzy pop?

course not, and thats why your argument will always fail.

When I was at school in the late 70's we didn't have a choice. We had awful tasting warm water served up on each table in those battered old metal jugs. I rarely took a sip and I'm still here

I'm not saying your lilun should go without, but if it were me, I'd not set a bad example by doing everything in my power to break rules...although I may well bend them by sending in a clear liquid of something tasty so that those kiddies who may well be hyper won't realise they're missing out.

erm where did i mention FIZZY pop, i didnt, we are talking about dilute, read the thread

you didnt - I did, you had said "I`ll PUT WHAT I WANT ......." I then asked what would you reply if you HAD wanted to send your child with fizzy pop.

See I understand now, one rule for the rest of the world one rule for you.

you didnt - I did, you had said "I`ll PUT WHAT I WANT ......." I then asked what would you reply if you HAD wanted to send your child with fizzy pop.

See I understand now, one rule for the rest of the world one rule for you.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: your so funny, god i love ya

anyway im off to have tea with my kiddies with a big fat jug of orange in the middle for us to share, yum yum

Archived