The big news this morning!!

scottf

I've also said earlier, if we do really well, I'm not that fussed whether it's in front of 9,000 or 39,000.

Getting promotion, by whatever means, is the only way out of Wednesday's financial mire.

Not that I'm saying we will get promotion, but as long as we improve year on year under our financial stranglehold, that's all we can ask for.

I'll get to Hillsborough when I can, as will most fans.

ST's are not the be all and end all.

Anything else you said earlier?:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

we've averaged 26,000 this season but you know the majority dont rate monty. so you know at least 13,001 blade fans. stop talking such utter rubbish man.

Yep, you've gorrit.

99.9% of Slugs on here, and 99.9% of Slugs in the pub, wunt put him, Howard or Quinn in a pub team 2 months ago.

Of course. they'll deny it now.

United fans can never quite grasp the truth.

Just scan back a few weeks and read 'em for yourself.

Then write a report, and I want your findings on my desk, first thing Friday morning. :)

Hope Burnley get 5. :thumbsup:

Yep, you've gorrit.

99.9% of Slugs on here, and 99.9% of Slugs in the pub, wunt put him, Howard or Quinn in a pub team 2 months ago.

Then write a report, and I want your findings on my desk, first thing Friday morning. :)

whats a slug :huh:

Yep, you've gorrit.

Can't speak for others, but i've always rated Monty, the Ronseal of the Championship... He does exactly what it says on his tin :) The day he leaves United, or retires, we'll notice a big drop off in midfield...

He's just been unfortunate to be the obvious target for the scapegoat at United - it now seems to have moved onto Quinny or in recent weeks Beattie...

Can't speak for others, but i've always rated Monty, the Ronseal of the Championship... He does exactly what it says on his tin :) The day he leaves United, or retires, we'll notice a big drop off in midfield...

He's just been unfortunate to be the obvious target for the scapegoat at United - it now seems to have moved onto Quinny or in recent weeks Beattie...

i think players like that ,who just keep it simple,arnt flashy on the pitch and do the donkey work are sometimes remembered for the things they dont do,and fans are quick to forget all the hard work they do.

Archived