The big news this morning!!

scottf

Like I said earlier, most Blades would have let 3 of these 5 go for nowt two months ago. How life changes eh?

I don't think we would have let them go for 'nowt'.

Always been a Monty fan, and will stick by him against the people who don't see what he does.

Howard for me needed dropping or sending out on loan or selling (yes selling not giving away). A couple of games don't make me change my mind.

Quinn.... another that needs dropping/selling/loaning.

I don't think we would have let them go for 'nowt'.

Always been a Monty fan, and will stick by him against the people who don't see what he does.

Howard for me needed dropping or sending out on loan or selling (yes selling not giving away). A couple of games don't make me change my mind.

Quinn.... another that needs dropping/selling/loaning.

So you near enough agree with me that a lot of Blades did want shut of 2 of the 3 players mentioned.

And Monty 'can't pass' ... 's'never been, and will never make a footballer' was bandied about by loads of Blades a coupla months ago.

I'm glad he's won some of you over, 'cause, as everybody should know, you don't make it to being a professional footballer, if you can't play.

So you near enough agree with me that a lot of Blades did want shut of 2 of the 3 players mentioned.

And Monty 'can't pass' ... 's'never been, and will never make a footballer' was bandied about by loads of Blades a coupla months ago.

I'm glad he's won some of you over, 'cause, as everybody should know,

you don't make it to being a professional footballer, if you can't play.

So you don't remember Roy Coyle then. :hihi:

O.M.G HA HA, :)

Wonder what the opinionated Titanic , makes of thoses figures..

:help: my sides are spliting:) :)

It isn't that difficult to work out, charge more than people can afford and they won't go.

It is one thing that both supporters have in common at the moment, you lot didn't go to the play-offs when prices were a bit more expensive than normal and Wednesday fans won't buy season tickets because they are significantly more expensive than yours.

Archived