The big news this morning!!

scottf

see wednesdayites are not as thick as our near neighbours....why get a season ticket when we have loads of empty seats to fill.....if we are down on season ticket holders the club give loads of tickets away...and our lads then spend the money on ale on matchday....to pay is to fail

£279 for my season ticket on the Kop at the Lane, that £11.63 per match, if you get if cheaper than that down at the Sty good luck to you :)

£279 for my season ticket on the Kop at the Lane, that £11.63 per match, if you get if cheaper than that down at the Sty good luck to you :)

So you're assuming that you'll be in the Championship again next season, then? ;)

That cost per match works out at 24 games by the way, do you get a free cup tie thrown in or are your maths just rubbish?

see wednesdayites are not as thick as our near neighbours....why get a season ticket when we have loads of empty seats to fill.....if we are down on season ticket holders the club give loads of tickets away...and our lads then spend the money on ale on matchday....to pay is to fail

Problem with that attitude is that if everybody had it you wouldn't have a club to get freebies for.

So you're assuming that you'll be in the Championship again next season, then? ;)

That cost per match works out at 24 games by the way, do you get a free cup tie thrown in or are your maths just rubbish?

Oops, £12.13 plus a £50 shirt thrown in so really £9.95 per match (though i wouldn't have bought the shirt).

Problem with that attitude is that if everybody had it you wouldn't have a club to get freebies for.

And it'll no get you out of debt.

All this bright future for Wednesday i can't see it if Strafford is budgeting for 16.5k season ticket holders.

What about the additional £4m you have to spend on transfers and wages?

club gets more in debt , next stop graves park for home games , oh good free for everyone.

Eastbank

Like your thinking its abit like my own eatings cheating on match days when u have to get that triple gallon down the throat

see mate we are from the era when you bought one season ticket and all your mates used it....we were experts at throwing it out the ground and the next lad catching it...........even when it was only 15p a pint in beer keller on match days....and they'd throw a stripper in....remember...happy days

club gets more in debt , next stop graves park for home games , oh good free for everyone.

would watch the owls if we played in concord park pitch 17.....i need my money for the ale.....before i watch my lot....after paying into the club for the past 46 years....i don't intend paying for overpriced footballers who kiss the shirt one minute...then chase after the money the next....to pay is to fail

see mate we are from the era when you bought one season ticket and all your mates used it....we were experts at throwing it out the ground and the next lad catching it...........even when it was only 15p a pint in beer keller on match days....and they'd throw a stripper in....remember...happy days

if they threw a stripper in at hillsborough they would deffo sell more season tickets.

Archived