The big news this morning!!

scottf

I fail to see your logic? The stand that you refer to as "out of this world" is nothing more than a smaller version (more than 4,000 seats smaller in fact) of our South Stand even down to the miniature copy of the finial.

What's superior about your stand, does it have reclining seats so that you can keep track of the ball as it's hoofed into the air? :D

the miniature copy of the finial. was replicated from the old john street stand.

dont believe what your mrs says mate. bigger is not always better dont let her knock your confidence pal.

Announcing sales at this stage is ridiculous anyway, did they really expect people to be queuing to renew on the first day?

That said, they've sold 558 plus whatever they've sold this week, before they've even sent out the renewal forms so it's not all that bad.

I heard on the radio last night whilst they were talking about Keane's appointment that Norwich have sold over 4000 season tickets and Ipswich had have sold over 6000.

• 3 weeks later...
no wonder they have NO money to buy players in with

how can a club AS BIG AS WEDNESDAY compete for decent players?

if they dont have the revenue coming in WHEN THEY NEED IT

Allegedly, you can compete for 'decent' players.

How come you've not got any, apart from the two 'stars' you didn't have to compete for, Naughton and Walker?

If we can secure Michael Gray, he'll prove to be the best player in either Sheffield team. He'll make Montgomery, Howard and co, look the average players they are.

I'd rather have Tudgay than any front/wide player you can offer, although Cotts does come pretty close at times, as a wide man.

Archived