Abbeydale Picture House - Mod Posters

SYMM

I drove past Abbeydale picture house yesterday and noticed they had loads of posters up and about with the 'Mod target' on them. Anyone know what the upcoming event these posters are for?

I think its to do with 'KGB', a Northern Soul night that is held once a month in Bar Abbey (downstairs from the picturehouse) here is the bar no. if you're interested 0114 258 0414

Am I the only one from the crap title of this thread who thought it was about the Moderators posting about the picture house ?

I understand they have the odd Northern Soul night on now in Bar Abbey - I know someone who was at one the other week and said it was brill ...

Am I the only one from the crap title of this thread who thought it was about the Moderators posting about the picture house ?

I understand they have the odd Northern Soul night on now in Bar Abbey - I know someone who was at one the other week and said it was brill ...

True, KGB run a Northern Soul night at Bar Abbey the 2nd saturday of every month....................they are also putting on an afternoon event this sunday (26th April)

KGB presents A Northern Soul Afternoon Session

12-6pm

At Bar Abbey (Abbeydale Picturehouse), Abbeydale Road

Guest DJs playing Northern Soul classics

£3 entry

Archived