Where to go when new to sheffield

Millie09

I am going to see girls aloud on saturday and staying in the preimier inn on angel street, me and my friend are planning on going out afterwards but having only been to sheffield once before to see a band and not living anywhere near there i live near middlesbrough i dont know where to go. So would like to know the best places to go near where we are staying as dont really fancy gettin lost on a nite out:hihi: and that is not really really busy. Anybody have any ideas all info is much appreciated.

Thanks

:D

SoYo - on Rockingham Street IIRC. Thread on the going out bit about it. No offence to Truffles, but the places they suggest I'd put under my avoid at all cost category! Try Campo Lane (behind the Premier Inn), Trippet Lane and Leopold Square. Much nicer evening. SoYo isn't far from Trippet Lane.

you should come up to Mentholmans@West St Live on West St near the job centre, we have an awesome band on playing soul and motown covers from 9.30pm til gone midnight (with short breaks in between). It's free to get in and bottles of wine start at £4 with other drinks from just £1 too!

you should come up to Mentholmans@West St Live on West St near the job centre, we have an awesome band on playing soul and motown covers from 9.30pm til gone midnight (with short breaks in between). It's free to get in and bottles of wine start at £4 with other drinks from just £1 too!

I've got to say, Mentholmans may be the only establishment on West St I enjoy going to!

Archived