DOVESTOCK..Dove + Rainbow 7th June full day of local bands

On Sunday 7th june from Noon until Midnight the Dove and Rainbow is pleased to announce its first DOVESTOCK festival, featuring 12 hours of non stop local bands, with proceeds going to charity. Many fine local bands will be coming together to play DOVESTOCK.....but we have a few slot vacancies in our provisional line-up...it's going to be a fab day of live music, bar open until past Midnight too.

Any local bands wanting to play, or be around as stand by bands in case of last minute cancellations, please message me and I can add you to my list of bands to check out.....more details on this thread as DOVESTOCK evolves....

• 4 weeks later...

You are invited to Dove Stock 2009. The first, of what we hope to be regular, charity music festival at your Dove and Rainbow on Sunday the 7th June 2009.

A percentage of the bar will be donated to the NSPCC, and as a result of this local companies such as Ponds Forge and The Showroom Cinema have donated prizes for us to give away on the night.

http://www.doveandrainbow.com/

CONFIRMED BANDS: stage times to be finalized shortly

*Funkotics* 1pm

*The Militants*

*The Gifted* 11pm

*Tarana* 1.50pm

*The Dirty Secrets*

*Havana Rocks* 6.50pm

*Kiss Track Comeback* 5.10pm

*On Amber Sky* 6pm

*Troika* 8.30pm

*AirBurst* 3.30pm

*Phil Murray And The Boys From Bury* 9:20pm

*Girl Spit* 10:10pm

Prizes to be won from:

*Sheffield Arena...TWO TICKETS FOT BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT ON 13th JUNE!

*The Showroom Cinema

*Ponds Forge

*Kelham Island

*Virgin Active Gym

*Magna

*Purple Monkey T-Shirts

*Owlerton Stadium

*Carling Academy

*Fancie Cup Cakes

*The Peak District

*Sakushi

*The Rising Sun

*Plug

*Blue John Cavern

*Ice sheffield family skate tickets

PLUS:

*Free gift with every shot of Corkey's.

*Free gifts all day and night

*Jagermeister

*Belly Dancers

*Ann Summers

• 2 weeks later...

All set now for a fantastic Sunday 7th june down at the Dove, will be the BIGGEST all day event ever staged here, and we have a fantastic team. All kinds of things happening so get yourselves down here from Noon, FREE ENTRY and non stop bands until after Midnight......

BUMP...this is all day today from Noon.....sure to be cool....I am making a DVD of the whole day too so watch out for me with the camcorder.....promises to be an all kinds of surprises day and we hope the first of a many more.....already planning a YORK STOCK too in Broomhill on a smaller scale.....

Archived