Will Wednesday get promotion?

Are you one of the unlucky ones like me who missed out on a ticket for tonights game and have to watch it on tv?? will wednesday get to cardiff?? can we/ are we good enough to go up??

i think they will make it to the final its going to be a long night tho im praying to budda tonite plus im crossing everything what can be crossed:)

come on you owls:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes, you will.

You'll have by far the majority of fans in Cardiff irrespective of who you will be playing. You're also a form team going into this match and have come good lately (ie, how many of you would have predicted getting to the play-off final a few months back?).

From what little I've seen of you on TV you have one or two players who are looking good. The goalie made one of the saves of the season last night, he proved he's a real sportsman by asking the ref not to book Sodje (?) for a late tackle (so very refreshing - he also looks as though he's enjoying every minute of it); Peacock in part looks like he could become a fine centre-forward and Steve Bruce's son played like his dad used to.

I can't see anyone - at that level - beating you. All the same, you shouldn't be too confident but as a Bladesfan I'm 90% sure we'll be having derbies again next season.

I am a tranmere fan who was at the game last night and we were all over them. Currently devastated but if you saw the game you will know how one sided the contest was. Sheffield Wednesday are a much better side than hartlepool, you shouldn't have any problems.

Archived