Brand new macbook where to sell?

i have a brand new macbook 2.4 ghz aluminium that hasnt even been opened does anyone know anywhere where they would buy from me, i got this on an insurance payout and i dont need one now but could do with the funds??

i have a brand new macbook 2.4 ghz aluminium that hasnt even been opened does anyone know anywhere where they would buy from me, i got this on an insurance payout and i dont need one now but could do with the funds??

You mean you've made a dodgy claim?

Only place (off hand) is eBay I would imagine.

How much do you expect to get for it?

You mean you've made a dodgy claim?

no actually got house burgled while we were asleep upstairs and we were cleared out, very disturbing thanks ..........because of dodgy claims this happened 10th july last year and only now decided to pay out !

• 1 year later...

Archived