Embrace

The Chief

Yes. Unfortunatley its a mass representation of what this town has become, a chav infested hell hole.

All the girls dress like prostitutes and the men, sorry boys, seem to have been cloned out of a gold chain tight vest machine.

The worst club on planet Earth bar none.

well A) if you hate the club then simply don't go there and B) if you hate the city that much then move elsewhere?

You'll be pleased to know that they STILL haven't cleaned the carpet, its like chewing gum mania on the bottom of your shoes after a visit there.

Nice!!! Some things never change. What puts me off even more is when my 17 year old sisters goes and says it is full of people younger than her :o

Nice!!! Some things never change. What puts me off even more is when my 17 year old sisters goes and says it is full of people younger than her :o

"you know your getting old when . . . . . . . . . . .. ."

;)

well A) if you hate the club then simply don't go there and B) if you hate the city that much then move elsewhere?

Well obviously I dont go there, that was not the point of my thread though ws it? the point was that club is so awful what do people see in it? apart from gold chains and poor clothing.

my experience of embrace is a bad one, its a shame tbh cos i was looking forward to it opening but was very dissapointed to say the least. :( ive been a few times to try it on differant nights and my opinion is the same so now i avoid at all costs.

i dont mind the general customers or the door staff, ignorant bar staff tbh its more the feel of the place its a bit tacky in my opinion. i can see where they were trying to go with it though but i dont think they have managed it.

sad reallly its a good venue and has good potential:thumbsup:

Archived