Embrace

The Chief

Plenty of others if you care to look:

Plug - Fri: Variety of nights on in the smaller of the main rooms (check the website) Big main room: Rewind Disco (cheap booze and anything goes i think music wise)

Sat: Shuffle & Floorfillers (Floorfillers you get your dance anthems & shuffle i think is house music with Steve Angello & Deadmau5 there before.

Corp: Rock music

DQ: Electro (i think!)

Redroom: Variety of events

Cellar 35: Variety

Penelopes.

o2 Academy: Fri: Indie Sat: again variety of events including Gatecraser & live bands. :thumbsup:

If you care to look unlike alot of people our age 18-20 you will find plenty of decent nights out there.

p.s. I am sure Discodown & plenty of other posters will point you in the right direction if you say what type of night your looking for.

im actually 24, i lie niche music but not the club , rnb and dance so if any1 can recomend some wher i will try it

Makes me laugh when people say where else is there to go. Jesus ust because its the main club doesnt mean you have to go! Its awful beyond belief, go to a late bar or another club for the love of god.

used 2 go 2 crasher b4 it burnt, now that was a good club

im actually 24, i lie niche music but not the club , rnb and dance so if any1 can recomend some wher i will try it

rnb and niche do attract a lot of trouble so i guess clubs do like to stay away from this type of scene.

I know theres always different venues trying to start something and do well but once the idiots get to know start spoiling it for everyone.

Vibe is a good club but a small minority of the clientelle are spoling it for everyone in there

rnb and niche do attract a lot of trouble so i guess clubs do like to stay away from this type of scene.

I know theres always different venues trying to start something and do well but once the idiots get to know start spoiling it for everyone.

Vibe is a good club but a small minority of the clientelle are spoling it for everyone in there

Jesus Christ

I used to enjoy Embrace but one week me and my boyfriend got jumped by a group of seven lads which i ended up having to do an identity parade to identify them and my fella got his head jumped on, (which, by the way, was the bouncers fault). Few weeks later i thought it was a one off, went without fella and with some girlfriends, and got my purse stolen out of my bag along with my phone. Not been back since and this was pushing two years ago.

Ah the Oceana rumour still exists then...Yep we all know they had plans for Currys on the moor that was in '06. That was the last we heard until a few students found the plans & then made a group on a popular social network site and was saying it was offical...Sorry but not happening just like Gatecrasher won't build another club...Now that was a club when it was Gatecrasher night not a student night. :thumbsup:

That was the old runmour, but the truth from that situation is that Oceana are going to build on the corner building near Curry's, and that Oceana were due to start in March this year but was delayed until March 2010 because of the 'economic crisis'! This has all come from the General Manager of Oceana in Leeds!!

Until it opens (if it ever does!) and Stick (litrally!) to Embrace!!

Its not that bad? its worse! DQ is horrible, avoid at all costs.

ALL COSTS

I Agree!!

DQ Is The most Awful Place in the world EVER!! And i know it sounds bad, but one day someone is going to get shot/ stabbed in that place, worse atmosphere ever!!

Archived