Embrace

The Chief

if you dont go all the time its good otherwise you can get bored of it.. i went like 7 weeks in a row loved it but gets samey so vary your nights. same as any club.

If you went there 7 weeks in a row you want your head looking at. No normal perso would go there 7 minutes in a row.

Its a shame cos its a really good venue. Someone needs to do something different with it thats going to appeal to a different crowd instead of just having the nights with the usual commercial fromage being played. The potential is there.

Its a shame cos its a really good venue. Someone needs to do something different with it thats going to appeal to a different crowd instead of just having the nights with the usual commercial fromage being played. The potential is there.

agreed. i think the design and layout of the club is fantastic. for the record, i don't think its THAT bad actually.

Embrace = S**thole!!! I have been the great amount of 3 times in the time that it has been open.. I dont like the place at all. It reaks of sick, your feet stick to the floor, and the majority of people in there think that they are something they arnt.. I'd much rather stick to corp. Although its not everyones taste they have started playing a whole lot of different music in the other rooms, and the people are a hell of a lot nicer!!

Embrace = S**thole!!! I have been the great amount of 3 times in the time that it has been open.. I dont like the place at all. It reaks of sick, your feet stick to the floor, and the majority of people in there think that they are something they arnt.. I'd much rather stick to corp. Although its not everyones taste they have started playing a whole lot of different music in the other rooms, and the people are a hell of a lot nicer!!

WOOOOO CORP THIS FRIDAYYYY LETS AVV ITTT LOL sorry im gettin all excited

saying that corp is pretty grotty but its got alot better recently.:hihi:

Archived