Anyone been to Cyprus?

Im going to Cyprus with my mate in a few weeks, cant wait for the nice hot weather! We are staying in an All Inclusive Hotel in Limmasol for a week.

Anyways just wondered if anyone else has been and if there are any good places to visit.

Also we are wanting to go clubbing too in Limmasol and wondered what the clubs are like?

Cheers guys :P

I went to cyprus and contracted salmonella poisoning, went to hospital, lay around feeling rubbish and then went home. :( Best holiday Ive ever had! You'll be pleased to hear I caught the salmonella the night before I left in durham so cyprus wasn't to blame! I did see a great deal of potential for a great holiday however :D Have fun! :thumbsup:

We stayed in Paphos all inclusive and the food was amazing quality, far too much to eat, hope you get the same quality. None of us had stomach bugs. Can't remember the places we visited by name but get yourself out on a tour, it's great to see things off the beaten track. We went on a tour which included an amazing lunch with wine and 'fire water' their national drink, phew that stuff knocks your head off, then on to wine tasting. It was a trip in a mini bus and needless to say we were all laughing and singing on the way home. We also stopped off at an Orchid farm and snake farm, due to the fire water I actually let the little old tour guide put a poisonous snake round my neck! Hope you have fun.

Archived