Anyone been to Cyprus?

got back from cyprus about a 4 weeks ago, was first time there, we went to paphos.

wouldnt go back, but enjoyed my time there, was a very nice break from everything.

was more expensive than over here, thats going some that is!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah its ok - nothing special. Just your typical tourist holiday place. One good thing is the weather. It was really sunny and hot and the car hire companies only seemed to have open top jeeps so we got one and it was good.

Originally posted by Vini

got back from cyprus about a 4 weeks ago, was first time there, we went to paphos.

wouldnt go back, but enjoyed my time there, was a very nice break from everything.

was more expensive than over here, thats going some that is!

Ignore him - he's a mardy bum and sooo difficult to please!!!! We had a great time but as it was out of season it was a little bit quiet. Great people though and gorgeous food on the harbour. And despite what Vini says, we WILL be going back :hihi:

Book on Georges Fun Bus. (Make sure it's Georges!) You can book these trips in Paphos or Limasol. Best holiday day trip I ever had.

Try and get on the bus that George drives - He's the spit of Ali G and has the humour to go with it. He tours the island in a minibus, stopping off at beauty spots and interesting historical sites. You get a chance to dive into an icy lagoon and swim to a waterfall. His crew cook the most amazing each BBQ while you drink free wine (yep it's ropey!). Then he brings out the guitar for a singalong. He played every song that was requested from Nirvana to Bob the Builder!! And the whole day is videoed for ya too. Trust me -it's ace!

Archived