Wedding table decorations??

Hi All,

I am looking to have 24 table flowers with red and white roses. I need flute vases with lights inside them in red. They must come in and set them up and then collect the flute vases at the end of the day and the flowers will be given to family and friends as a gift from the day.

So far I have been quoted £35 for each one.

Anyone know of someone who may do them for cheaper?

Naz.

i would say you have been quoted a good price, There are no white roses in your picture however, so check they are included on the quote. Obviously roses and indeed all flowers are sold in grades, my shop doesn't buy lower graded roses (because I love flowers too much) however there is a possibility of getting a cheaper quote from another shop but they will have to use lower grade short stemmed roses think about the ones you get in cello packs at supermarkets. If price is your main concern and not rose grade or variety i am confident you will find another supplier who could beat this quote. Just a word of warning you generally do get what you pay for, so whoever you choose I would insist on seeing a mock up of your table arrangement before the wedding. Best of luck and congratulations

If I can be of any help feel free to pm me or call our shop 0114 2014049

emma

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

i get married june 2010 i have no idea what kind of table decorations to have whether to have just ballons or flowers or both our theme is red and white and are having red roses, whatever we have needs to be reasonable priced any ideas or recommendations???

we used for our wedding the martini glass vase's as centre pieces, with white tulips and black feathers. they looked stunning. we used anna from the little flower shop, i supplied her with the vases and bits and she made them for us. i was going have balloons but the flowers just looked amazing

Archived