Unofficial Forum Meet, Corporation, 5/6/09

Kaizabella

Can't see me making it now, thanks to something really annoying happening, partly my own fault, partly not, I have less than £2 to live on for the forseeable future. I don't like going out when I'm broke as it just gets too depressing knowing you can't do anything.

Right then, so there seems to be a few people who'd be up for this, so I thought I'd create a thread.

I think a Corp meet is in order. We probably already at least know each other by sight, it is Corp after all, and as I've said before, it doesn't have 6 degrees of separation, it has 2, but would be nice to meet up and go boogy on down at Sheffield's Cleanest and Best Looked After club. *grin*

So, plans:

Meet for drinks first, possibly at Dove / Benjamin Huntsman / Dev Cat, we'll see what people think first, then on to Corp.

Note this is a FRIDAY night, so Drop, Back to the 90's and Fracture.

Web: http://www.corporation.org.uk/nights.php

Attendees:

Kaizabella

KTHFB

Mojo1

Agent Orange (maybe)

Zinger549

Stainboy

I'd say Billy Talent but I can't understand what he posted, so if anyone could confirm that for me >_<

Miggy

Ghozer

Pinklilbean

Levianthan13 (after Mastodon)

count me in...ill be there with relost lol xxx cant wait should be a good night hehehehehehe:hihi::thumbsup:

dilema tho lmao what do i wear................hmmmm think a shopping spree is in order lol.......(just dont tell the feller lol he thinks im digging summet out me wardrobe lol), and shoes mmmmmmmmmmmm shoes lol

That corset you wore when I saw you was lovely....

Sorry to just jump into this thread, i will be there myself friday night, I was just wondering if anyone here knows someone with a spare mastodon ticket? Thanks ;)

Not sure about the ticket, but if you see a lairy lot (with an old man in tow :D) come and say hi!

That corset you wore when I saw you was lovely....

hmmmmmm think anyone will notice tho if i wear it again hehehehehehe:hihi::hihi:

dont normal repeat clothes at the same place lol......but i could always wear it with some jeans or summet lol, cant wait now, and.....my hair turned out ok (dyed it red) xxxx c ya soon hun x:hihi:

Archived