Unofficial Forum Meet, Corporation, 5/6/09

Kaizabella

June! I hadn't even thought about that month existing this year, if I'm not living in a cardboard box by then, then yeah though only if I've made it to a Sat night first as that sounds a lot better.

So is the Fracture room *really* the alternative to the alternative?

and stainboy have you got long hair

The opposite, why?

Finances dependant, I might come along. I am hoping to jet off to Thailand later this summer so trying to stop the excessive nights out :roll:

Needn't be excessive, the most I spend will probably be the entrance fee, I don't plan on drinking. Might have a coke when I get in and then switch to water so even less expensive.

Stainboy: if you wanna come out on a Saturday, PM me and I'll come out. I'd be willing to sacrifice myself to the bleepy mcbleep :D

And fracture... is...my exes room, so I've not been in there for a while. Fridays tends to be harcore / punky type stuff in his room, but they play a little bit of everything.

I hope to be around from 9ish for a drink or two :P

If anyone's up for randomness before then/next fri then shout me (saturday corp is a bit meh for me).

I'm usually there on a friday. Its payday blowout this weekend I think, and I've got to do friday as I'm having a tattoo done on Sunday, so can't drink saturday night! :thumbsup:

Archived