Unofficial Forum Meet, Corporation, 5/6/09

Kaizabella

Wow Corp! Put me down as a definite maybe (I'm interested, should be free I think).
I remember the last time I saw you in corp...you were wasted :hihi:

Good job I hung onto your coat and bag wasnt it :thumbsup:

Put me down as a maybe for this - all depends on the cash flow (its all going the wrong way)

Oooh, I'm really looking forward to this now - lots of new faces.

Stainyboy - it was an excuse to be fair..... :blush:

What outfit is it?

Since I've not been to a club in like forever I might make more effort than usual myself, maybe my goth trousers and new rocks even if it doesn't fit a friday night...

I may well be asking everyone if you think I should keep shaving my hair as it is or if I should let it grow so I end up looking like Bill Bailey.

What outfit is it?

Since I've not been to a club in like forever I might make more effort than usual myself, maybe my goth trousers and new rocks even if it doesn't fit a friday night...

I may well be asking everyone if you think I should keep shaving my hair as it is or if I should let it grow so I end up looking like Bill Bailey.

It's black cropped trousers and a very bright pink top. I'm not entirely sure whether it's going to clash with my newly purple-ish hair. It might be a good look. I just can't decide on girly heels on flats so I can dance properly (well, throw myself around like I usually do....)

I'd go with goth trousers and new rocks if you want to wear it. I have absolutely no care in the world about what people think about what I'm wearing. My outfit is quite girly for Corp - but do I care? Do I hell!

You'll only look like Bill Bailey if you're bald at the front... :hihi:

Oh I know full well that I would look like Bill Bailey, I've already been accused of being him with short hair, I'm very bald on all of the top now. The question is whether it's too early, I'm only 28 and I think that kind of do is at least a mid 30s thing and should probbaly wait until I'm an eccentric lecturer. I get really, really bored with a shaved head though when I used to always either dye my hair crazy colours (red and blue spiral!!) or have it bleached like Simon Pegg when he was in Spaced.

I'm feeling a similar shoe dilemma, I will be able to dance easier in just my trainers than my new rocks... and I'm not the most graceful so would hate to crush anybody's toes!

A pink top doesn't sound like it'd clash with purple hair but I wouldn't trust my advice ;) I'll prolly wear one of my newish black longsleeves even if I have to wear something under them (they have a weird neck line) and get too hot.

One of my friends lost a fair bit of his hair very early 20s, he shaves it and it looks great! (Well, it did last time I saw him). I'd be worried about wearing 2 tops though! It'll be a tad warm in there I would have thought - stuff the strange neckline!!!!

SpiderPete! You're coming?!?!? Woohoo! :banana:

Archived