Unofficial Forum Meet, Corporation, 5/6/09

Kaizabella

One of my friends lost a fair bit of his hair very early 20s, he shaves it and it looks great! (Well, it did last time I saw him). I'd be worried about wearing 2 tops though! It'll be a tad warm in there I would have thought - stuff the strange neckline!!!!

A shaved head is so completely unlike me though, it's handy to wash but so boring. I've always wanted to get some stick on latex horns to wear when going out, just to make things a little more interesting :D I'd love to have transdermals along the top of my head to make a metal mohawk but they're not very successful and I heal badly anyway.

The neck on those tops is really wide, it just looks wrong. What I might do to save getting too hot is change my mind completely and wear shorts, although I'm not sure I have any that won't fall down too easily now.

Grim Reaper - he's getting more and more butch by the second!!!! :D

Mojo1 - you should look lovely stood next to me in my bright pink top!!!!! :hihi:

Spiderpete - don't you be looking better than me as usual! I won't be happy :nono:

And Stainyboy - I kind of know what you mean by the stud things, but can you not get some stick on ones? :hihi: Just see how they pan out? The horns sound good though! Just go out in shorts and no top!

And Stainyboy - I kind of know what you mean by the stud things, but can you not get some stick on ones? :hihi: Just see how they pan out? The horns sound good though! Just go out in shorts and no top!

*gasp!* blashphemy! That's almost as bad as people who wear those awful fake lobe plugs that are really only 1mm thick!

*gasp!* blashphemy! That's almost as bad as people who wear those awful fake lobe plugs that are really only 1mm thick!

Are fake lashes allowed? I was thinking of going with some of those....

Can you see fake lashes when you wear them? Does it get annoying? I get irritated by seeing a few stuck together or anything in sight that isn't usually there. Couldn't get a bridge piercing, I'd definitely see that.

Archived