D&D group in Sheffield

Hi

I'm the DM running the campaign with Darkmoomin and Leg_Luvva amongst others. Could probably handle one more player if they didn't mind running a NPC/spare character who is currently a bit under used. Two may a bit much - would be willing to give a go as long as they are not rule lawyers and the rest of the group is amenable.

I also play in the campaign in the Old Queen on a Thursday night. The D&D game there is quite full but the other game seems to have split into two so there may be some availability. If anyone wants to know more PM me with contact details and I'll pass them on to the guys running the group (ROTTOCK)

Martin

I'd quite like to join if something new was being set up from scratch, I'm a complete n00b at it all so would need to be taught. But still a geek in other ways and waaaay more than a kid so I'm sure a quick learner ;)

Only night I'm busy is Mondays. Don't mind where it is as I'm moving anyway.

PS: I'm not stalking you Kaiz, you just seem to be in all the same threads! :hihi:

Haha, its OK sweetie, it sort of happens when you're into the same things!!

Now get out of the bushes outside of my house and go home!! *grin*

Let me know what day / time / where! And I'll be there!!

Thanks Jacko for the offer but id like to stick with Amo_angelus on this one, something we wanted to do together :)

I had no luck getting somewhere to start a new group up with that doesnt cost abit to rent out on a regular basis but i can get free room for 1 or 2 odd meets which seems fair enough to start with to see if we all get along and get things rolling :), If you are intrested PM me with your free times and ill see if there can be a chance we all have a spare slot :D

Haha, its OK sweetie, it sort of happens when you're into the same things!!

Now get out of the bushes outside of my house and go home!! *grin*

Haha, think I'll give up on stalking you, too many hills round there. Move down to hillsborough or round S2 and we'll talk ;) Did I mention I can see my ex's building from my window? Just need a pair of binoculars...

Thanks Jacko for the offer but id like to stick with Amo_angelus on this one, something we wanted to do together :)

I had no luck getting somewhere to start a new group up with that doesnt cost abit to rent out on a regular basis but i can get free room for 1 or 2 odd meets which seems fair enough to start with to see if we all get along and get things rolling :), If you are intrested PM me with your free times and ill see if there can be a chance we all have a spare slot :D

I'll have a look round and see if I can see anything also, I know a couple of pub landlords etc and if we all get along might be able to sort something out :D

How much space do you need for this kind of thing? I played a couple of boardgames in Bungalows and Bears with no probs but I suppose this is more involved and needs quiet?

Quiet is usually quite helpful as with RP, its mainly talking quite a lot, and if you're not really somewhere where people understand D&D, you can get people who don't understand why you're pretending to be a chaotic good half elf mage who shouts "for cake and cookies" as she goes into battle! :D

Hey, my housemate would like to join us as a casual. Happy to play NPC's or characters who aren't gonna level too much. I'm gonna PM a couple of landlords from SF that I know might let us in for a game or two, how would anyone feel about Broomhill?

Archived