*TONIGHT!! The NEW Singles PARTY Night @ Sheffield UTD FC ~ 8 pm - 1 am

Joe9T

i sue to work behind the bar ont hese night, and my god there some rough peopkle attend this, ugly older women, and smelly fat men

Some quite interesting words and phrasing on your post! I would like to know if you are either drunk or just plain stupid??????

i sue to work behind the bar ont hese night, and my god there some rough peopkle attend this, ugly older women, and smelly fat men

Some quite interesting words and phrasing on your post! I would like to know if you are either drunk or just plain stupid??????

neither ha-ha but thanks for the compliments!!

was just rushing the post

and you are you either stupid or drunk seeing as though you’re getting personal

possibly, but its best to let people know what there going to i believe. some times the truth hurts

Are you referring to the New Singles Party Night or the one of old?

If it is the old singles night, i think it would be correct for you to at least make an assumption on the basis that you have been to the new one.

The New Singles Party Night @ The Tunnel Bar, has so far attracted well groomed, polite and friendly people and most certainly not as you have described in one of your previous posts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder that it's Singles Party Night TONIGHT!!!

Lovely ladies and great guys, so: "What are you waiting for" - Bring your mates and come along for a GREAT night of music, chatting and maybe flirting, dare i say? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived