God does NOT exist!

Good day to you too.

The point everyone seems to be missing is im not expecting everyone or infact anyone to agree with me. Im just sharing my thoughts with the forum.

I dont for a minute think what ive put is going to make anyone change their mind.

OK then, what did you hope to achieve by posting your 'proof' then?

Public ridicule?

OK then, what did you hope to achieve by posting your 'proof' then?

Public ridicule?

Only from the narrow minded god bothers who hate the thought that anyone can possible suggest there is no god.

I still dont see anyone giving any proof that there IS a god so ridicule away mate. Im not the one who believes in an imaginary man in space with absoloutly zero proof. Unless someone would care to furnish me with some.

No?

Didnt think so.:suspect:

I'm not sure what your problem with this is, flamingjimmy. The op's logic was deeply flawed, but his post has sparked an interesting discussion.

Can i ask why you say my logic is flawed?

Is it any more flawed than those that actualy believe in god with nothing to back it up? Not looking for a row. Its a genuine question:)

By your criteria, there are many millions of people going to Hell simply because they aren't Christians despite how 'good' they might have been. Such a loving God is yours.

Ooh ooh I know this one! Apparently, the thinking is that, as the Bible includes references to the old patriarchs of Israel being in heaven, then yhvh makes allowances for this kind of thing. You see Moses, Abraham, etc. could not have accepted Christ because they died hundreds, if not thousands, of years before his birth. So, the theological thinking holds that yhvh must have deemed them saved despite their ignorance of the messiah, and he will apply similar criteria to those who die without hearing the 'good news'.

Also, there are other xtians who hold that yhvh will let everyone into heaven eventually, with those who die 'saved' at the front of the queue and those who die unsaved at the back (after they've spent a few millennia in hell repenting, or something).

Only from the narrow minded god bothers who hate the thought that anyone can possible suggest there is no god.
Not from atheists too then, fair enough.

I still dont see anyone giving any proof that there IS a god so ridicule away mate. Im not the one who believes in an imaginary man in space with absoloutly zero proof. Unless someone would care to furnish me with some.

No?

Didnt think so.:suspect:

In that case perhaps starting a thread challenging theists to do so would've been more appropriate.

Not from atheists too then, fair enough.

In that case perhaps starting a thread challenging theists to do so would've been more appropriate.

Maybe so.

Still waiting for the proof though. If im so wrong and my thinking is so flawed how come no one has offered me the proof of a god. That would shut me up and make me look very silly.

So hows about that proof then?