God does NOT exist!

Forgive me, it was the part where a quote from me just preceded it that threw me off.

Why do you ask for forgiveness from an athiest.

To forgive someone was blaspheme, until Jesus taught Christians how to forgive.

And is a theologists tool for harmony.

Edited by Digsy

Last night i prayed for an end to famine and i also asked god to get rid of all types of cancer.

I have no vested interest and it was a totaly selfless act but guess what.

He didnt do ****.

Excuse me for not reading the whole thread.

So you're saying that just because God didn't do what you wanted then he doesn't exist?

I knew the answer really Matt - was hoping Wto engage EbonyBranch in a discussion about it is all - it strikes me as being a rather childlike attempt to be disrespectful toward other people's beliefs and in any event doesn't sound phonetically anything like the word it's supposed to represent. If you were to say it aloud it'd be something like 'extian' which doesn't make a deal of sense, in the same that saying 'exmas' cards doesn't make sense.

If you were absolutely sure of the answer then why would you question it unless you had an argument before the poster disappeared?

Which you didn't think would happen.

Excuse me for not reading the whole thread.

So you're saying that just because God didn't do what you wanted then he doesn't exist?

Thats right. If id been asking for material gain i could understand he not answering me. But i didnt. I was totaly selfless and thinking of others. He still didnt answer though.

Thats right. If id been asking for material gain i could understand he not answering me. But i didnt. I was totaly selfless and thinking of others. He still didnt answer though.

How do you know that he hasn't given the information on how to end cancer and famine to someone being born today, to answer your prayers?

How do you know that he hasn't given the information on how to end cancer and famine to someone being born today, to answer your prayers?

Why wouldd he do that?

Surely he has the power to just end it himself. Think of all the people who would needlessly die whislt waiting for this saviour to grow up.

Why wouldd he do that?

Surely he has the power to just end it himself. Think of all the people who would needlessly die whislt waiting for this saviour to grow up.

The more pertinent question would be if he had the power to end cancer and famine why create it in the first place? Or maybe the problems of cancer and famine may be man made ones and as such we have to find the answers our selves.

I suspect that one of the reasons that he didn't answer your prayers was that you don't believe in him anyway.