God does NOT exist!

So you don't care you can't qualify and back up your position, cool, seeing that you won't it's safe to assume you can't.

:)

They had a census I think it was every 14 years and they did not mess up. They wanted the money, they were great on taxation. You sort it, I'm not.

Ok, I think stuff like Richard Dawkins is a bit cult-ish, and I don't hate ALL christians, just the crazy ones who shout out rubbish on fargate.

Plus, don't get your knickers in a twist, I'm no theologian, I'm a 22 year old fashion designer there is no need to take me seriously.

Plus, I look cute in my profile picture and you want to reproduce with me? I didn't even know I had a profile picture!

Atheism has nothing, offers nothing, believes nothing, is nothing. The nothing people have nothing to talk about and as you cannot talk about nothing they talk about God proving He exists.

So if i talk about the loch ness monster a lot would that prove the loch ness monster exists? The stupidity of your comments crack me up grahame at times... :P

Also I think I said before that im not talking about god but how preposterous I find the belief in god itself.

They had a census I think it was every 14 years and they did not mess up. They wanted the money, they were great on taxation. You sort it, I'm not.

The thing is tho Grahame they didn't, and I provided actually historical and academic references that showed they didn't.

Now Grahame, you said Herod issued a census, yet you have failed no numerous requests to show where in antiquity this is even documented.

Put simply in making any point public, as you have here. One is to accept the consequence that they will infact have to clearly justify and defend that opinion, in doing so the discussion will be considered a debate. If you refuses to justify your opinion, it is safe to assume that you cannot do so and thus the opinion is not valid.

So Grahame, show where the census of Herod happened, or do you want me to bring up all your backtracking and inept knowledge of history again?

The thing I don't think you grasp is some of us actually have education in fields more so the pop-history apologetic books that have a specific agenda, seeing as how all my sources came from respected academic sites, and yours, well what you did present at first agreed with me, when this was pointed out to you, you then went digging around the apologetic sites, to which they didn't really help you.

So finally to put the nail in the head, to show you right and me wrong.

Show me any source in antiquity that mentions this census of Herod.

Or concede you can't, simple as that.

Ok, I think stuff like Richard Dawkins is a bit cult-ish, and I don't hate ALL christians, just the crazy ones who shout out rubbish on fargate.

Plus, don't get your knickers in a twist, I'm no theologian, I'm a 22 year old fashion designer there is no need to take me seriously.

Plus, I look cute in my profile picture and you want to reproduce with me? I didn't even know I had a profile picture!

You have a picture that i assume is you in your blogspot profile link...

;5004981']So if i talk about the loch ness monster a lot would that prove the loch ness monster exists? The stupidity of your comments crack me up grahame at times... :P

Also I think I said before that im not talking about god but how preposterous I find the belief in god itself.

It would prove the Loch Ness monster exists in your mind and in your thoughts and only mad people talk about things that don't exist.

The thing is tho Grahame they didn't, and I provided actually historical and academic references that showed they didn't.

Now Grahame, you said Herod issued a census, yet you have failed no numerous requests to show where in antiquity this is even documented.

Put simply in making any point public, as you have here. One is to accept the consequence that they will infact have to clearly justify and defend that opinion, in doing so the discussion will be considered a debate. If you refuses to justify your opinion, it is safe to assume that you cannot do so and thus the opinion is not valid.

So Grahame, show where the census of Herod happened, or do you want me to bring up all your backtracking and inept knowledge of history again?

The thing I don't think you grasp is some of us actually have education in fields more so the pop-history apologetic books that have a specific agenda, seeing as how all my sources came from respected academic sites, and yours, well what you did present at first agreed with me, when this was pointed out to you, you then went digging around the apologetic sites, to which they didn't really help you.

So finally to put the nail in the head, to show you right and me wrong.

Show me any source in antiquity that mentions this census of Herod.

Or concede you can't, simple as that.

I do not care what you think. Do you not even understand something as simple as that from someone who exists.

Archived