God does NOT exist!

I do not care what you think. Do you not even understand something as simple as that from someone who exists.

Well thank you Grahame, for parading your intellectual dishonesty on this forum once again.

It would prove the Loch Ness monster exists in your mind and in your thoughts and only mad people talk about things that don't exist.

You completely don't get it do you. I'm not talking about the things that don't exist I'm talking about those that DO believe they exist and how preposterous I find those idea's they hold whether they be aliens, demons, ghosts or gods.

Go away and get lost.

Well as a nothing person, surely I already I am, unless you want to demonstrate how a nothing entity can go away and get lost, what sort of faculties does a nothing person poses to 'go away and get lost', but if you demonstrate this surely I wouldn't be a nothing person...

Getting annoyed with the nothing people.

Mr G, you should turn the other cheek, then things wouldn't go this far. You have the right to believe what you want, but so do I. I'm actually agnostic but can't find any proof and you really don't help anybodies cause. But we love you really...

Mr G, you should turn the other cheek, then things wouldn't go this far. You have the right to believe what you want, but so do I. I'm actually agnostic but can't find any proof and you really don't help anybodies cause. But we love you really...

I do not love you.

Archived