God does NOT exist!

I do not care. I am beginning to hate atheists and you only have yourselves to blame. Now why don't you do as it says on another thread and stop bothering God.

Hate is a bit of a strong word especially since i myself don't hate you or any other Christians?

Try not to act like and atheist and be sensible for once. Why are you talking about God if He does not exist?

We need to get a page with stock answers we can link to, this is getting boring.

Approximately once every two or three days Grahame asks us this question, it's as if he keeps on forgetting the answer. In fact a quick search of this thread reveals that the last time he made this argument and someone knocked it down was only an hour ago!

Do you keep on forgetting why you're wrong about that or do you just really like it when someone explains it to you?

Try not to act like and atheist and be sensible for once. Why are you talking about God if He does not exist?

Sorry Grahame, I was trying to bring it down to your level, seeing as how previously when trying to engage you in debate you fell a bit short of the mark.

There are some subjects, such as science, critical thinking/skepticism, and even various religious beliefs themselves( re: Biblical Christianity) which I am much better educated in than certain people who come here spouting all manner of ridiculous assertions, such as yourself. I am here discussing them as they were raised, I have an interest in religion and the issues surrounding it, call it the anthropologist in me.

I do not love you.

Grahame, I think we are supposed to love our neighbours and enemies. It's a tall order, but I think that's just how it is-not easy. I have a key ring with Corinthians 13:13 embossed on it. Sometimes this gives me pause to think during moments of weakness, which are rather frequent.

And sometimes in less cathartic reflection, I just swear under my breath which although not good, does make me feel human. But thing is, some arguments aren't worth having out loud. Better to take time out, or just walk away from it, or so I have learned.

Grahame, I think we are supposed to love our neighbours and enemies. It's a tall order, but I think that's just how it is-not easy. I have a key ring with Corinthians 13:13 embossed on it. Sometimes this gives me pause to think during moments of weakness, which are rather frequent.

And sometimes in less cathartic reflection, I just swear under my breath which although not good, does make me feel human. But thing is, some arguments aren't worth having out loud. Better to take time out, or just walk away from it, or so I have learned.

Even little ol' me can relate to those sentiments, sounds rational to me, I might even count to thirteen instead of ten next time.

Even though I don't see the bible as being the word of a god, I do look upon it almost like Aesop's Fables, generally good morale stories from which you can learn. What I object to is preachers who forcibly tell you to hang on to every single word no matter how many times they reinterpret it.

I almost forgot the title of this thread then and thought it was me who was in the wrong place...

Archived