God does NOT exist!

Do your own flaming research.

You made the claim, you should be able to back it up. The thing is tho, I actually have looked, I can't fine an single instance. Now if you are going to claim that they were atheists present the names.

Or admit you can't, and your claim was in fact fallacious.

You made the claim, you should be able to back it up. The thing is tho, I actually have looked, I can't fine an single instance. Now if you are going to claim that they were atheists present the names.

Or admit you can't, and your claim was in fact fallacious.

Go to the PRO if you must.

You seem to be avoiding my post so I'll post it again.

;5022514']So if you had lived in WW2 era Nazi occupied Poland and out of the goodness of your heart were hiding a family of Jews in your attic and an SS officer knocked on your door backed up by a troops a German soldiers who then asked you "are you harbouring any Jews in your house or know anyone that might be doing so!?'. Would you say 'yes I am by all means come inside I have them in the attic!'. Or would you do the right thing and lie to guarantee the safety of that family?

So why do people pray then? If he doesn't answer prayers then being taught to pray is waste of time.

(not arguing with you btw :hihi:)

Did I waste my younger days praying because that was what I was taught? Yes.

Only the wise wake up.

when i was at school we were told ..god answers all prayers, sometimes he just says no .

maybe humans havent suffered enough yet as some of the things ive read in the bible make it clear he is a very vengefull god,he wants people to fear him and worship him at the same time

Go to the PRO if you must.

PRO? Come on Grahame, you made the claim you should be able to back it up. The fact you can't, shows it had no validity in the first place.

Grahame, why can't you actually do the honest thing and present the names, or concede you can't.

PRO? Come on Grahame, you made the claim you should be able to back it up. The fact you can't, shows it had no validity in the first place.

Grahame, why can't you actually do the honest thing and present the names, or concede you can't.

If a slave trader throws slaves overboard to their certain death attaching a cannon ball to their ankle, that person is not a Christian.

If a slave trader throws slaves overboard to their certain death attaching a cannon ball to their ankle, that person is not a Christian.

They can follow and be accepted into any religion they want. In the eyes of Christianity they may be a sinner but you are not at liberty to say whether or not they could be a Christian. You are not god Grahame.

Do you honestly think a Nazi would take my word for it?

That's not the point so stop avoiding the question. The point is would you lie or not because lying would be the right thing to do regardless of the actions the officer would take.

Archived