Handbag theft in Plug

HarryFlint

FYI, last night (sat 25th april) a friends friend on her hen night had her handbag stolen in Plug.

The bouncers did a great job trying to find the culprit, stopping people on their way out that looked similar to the description given. They also apprehended 2 guys, but they had stolen someone elses handbag(!)

Don't know if they now found it but thought I would pass on the message so people know to be careful on their nights out. Dont be fooled into thinking you are in a secure place, because you are not.

FYI, last night (sat 25th april) a friends friend on her hen night had her handbag stolen in Plug.

The bouncers did a great job trying to find the culprit, stopping people on their way out that looked similar to the description given. They also apprehended 2 guys, but they had stolen someone elses handbag(!)

Don't know if they now found it but thought I would pass on the message so people know to be careful on their nights out. Dont be fooled into thinking you are in a secure place, because you are not.

I had my wallet handed in after I dropped it a few weeks ago in Plug, so they're not all bad.

I had my wallet handed in after I dropped it a few weeks ago in Plug, so they're not all bad.

Agreed. It only takes one person to ruin it all though. Have to say the bouncers were very good, and the night itself was very good.

Archived