Wednesday in the play off final in Cardiff - who's going?

We have 33,000 tickets for cardiff, will we win? or just have a great day out, come on wednesday!! do you love/hate the playoffs? do they make the end of a season more fun for the fans or a pain in the pocket?

Originally posted by madowl

We have 33,000 tickets for cardiff, will we win? or just have a great day out, come on wednesday!! do you love/hate the playoffs? do they make the end of a season more fun for the fans or a pain in the pocket?

I WILL be there!!!!! :)

id really like to go but im not back from my holiday the night before the final so id be pushing it for time etc

if anyone is going off here in a car or a mini bus i might be intrested in going .ill know by friday if im able to make it

here is a link for ticket info for the final:)

http://www.swfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/News/0,,10304~665907,00.html

if you look on the link i posted before it gives details on coaches etc im sure there for anyone regardless of of if your a owls st holder etc

i no reflex records of sheffield are running coaches to cardiff priced at 29.99 ill put the telephone number on later when i can find the flyer i was given last thursday

I am going too!

Really looking forward to it, I may not shout much (get too nervous) but i will be wearing my dads wednesday hat with pride (its from the good old days don'cher know)

Wilf

Archived