Dave King where are you now?

mazmw

:help: Dunno if this is the right place to put it but i am desperately trying to trace Dave King He used to live up Deerlands close until about 1992 then moved up to Ecclesfield It is really important i find him so if you Dave are reading this or anyone out there knows of him please tell him of this message and pm me Please. Thanx in advance:thumbsup:

:help: Dunno if this is the right place to put it but i am desperately trying to trace Dave King He used to live up Deerlands close until about 1992 then moved up to Ecclesfield It is really important i find him so if you Dave are reading this or anyone out there knows of him please tell him of this message and pm me Please. Thanx in advance:thumbsup:
The only Dave King that I remember was a comedian/singer that used to do the club scene in the 60's ???

How old will he be was his wife called Gillian

i know a dave king who lives on follett road shiregreen near sheffield lane top is that the one

I dunno but if you know him can you let him know about this search so hopefully he will get in touch so i can verify if it is the right one or not and thank you so much for all your help :thumbsup:

Archived