Support for 'Mandela Day'

No, I'm not going to produce evidence to support a claim that YOU have made. The responsibility is yours alone. You are unable to back it up, hence your cop-out. Back under your bridge! :o

Like you are unable to backup your claim of sock puppeting.

Whats good for the goose fella:thumbsup:

Like you are unable to backup your claim of sock puppeting.

Whats good for the goose fella:thumbsup:

Ironically, you called me an idiot. :rolleyes:

We can assume that you retract your claim as to Nelson Mandela being a murderer unless you manage to produce something credible to suggest otherwise.

Ahhh ... it's been fun.

No doubt there are arguments on both sides. In my opinion his influence doesn't justify it. No doubt he was treated badly if you believe some, but how has this affected England? And what of the state of SA now, will he claim some credit for that?

Ironically, you called me an idiot. :rolleyes:

We can assume that you retract your claim as to Nelson Mandela being a murderer unless you manage to produce something credible to suggest otherwise.

Ahhh ... it's been fun.

You are an idiot.

You make an accusation about me yet wont back it up.

I make one about a murderer (evidence can be easily found using nothing more than your keyboard) and you throw your rattle out of the pram because i wont play your game.

Yes, i think idiot suits you rather well.

I have a friend who spent 28years as a police inspector in S.A. When the ANC got in power he was ousted from his job to make way for a black guy,(who my friend said had no experience)This apparently happened all the time.He came back to Scotland having lost his police pension.

I was reading recently about the amount of white ghettos popping up around SA.

You didn't find any.

Two possible conclusions here. :o

(Still retracted, involuntarily, of course :hihi:)

I found plenty fella and i retract nothing.

Saying it over and over does not make it true no matter how much you wish it were.

(sits back and waits for another hilariously weak reply)

I have a friend who spent 28years as a police inspector in S.A. When the ANC got in power he was ousted from his job to make way for a black guy,(who my friend said had no experience)This apparently happened all the time.He came back to Scotland having lost his police pension.

How many black African police inspectors were there during apartheid? There's no reason to expect the new guy to have experience. The important thing is that unlike your friend he wouldn't be working for the apartheid regime.

Did you imagine that, after more than 40 years of apartheid, the whites would keep their jobs and positions of power?

Archived