Freeman of the land

Hi Cumbrian. Freeman Philosophy is a great way of life. No statutory or act obligations and living honourable with our fellow man.

Some chap is going round the country giving talks about it. It's very interesting stuff - if only we could communicate it to the entire population!

That's John Harris, a great guy who's done a lot of studying. People should take a look at his vids. His information is top notch and has been saving people a lot of money by becoming a freeman.

Imagine being able to travel in your car without a license and not having to pay car tax without them crushing your car. I never thought this was possible untill I learned the difference between legal and lawful.

Some of the best info I ever learned!

So you do not have a licence, which means you cannot have valid insurance, which means if you crash into someone...

Great thing to brag about

I should also point out that you have basically listened to a single legal opinion, and taken it as fact. If/When you get caught i will laugh as you are convicted.

This is not a single legal opinion .This is about knowing what law is:thumbsup:

Archived