Freeman of the land

I think how we relate to the system is reflected by the way we relate to the atomic family, in the same way we relate to ourselves. It's very difficult to get off the Ferris wheel, unless you're able to consciously question all that's been instilled. We ourselves, our minds live within a microcosm of the state. Society is only a reflection of who we are as an individual, as is the opposite...it's self generating to the point that thought isn't needed...the state does all that for you, as we do for the state.

Regardless of the OP this thread is surely thought provoking, and one of the best in recent times.

yes, and its called society darren :)

rules and laws were drawn up to settle conflicts and disputes fairly and so that we can all live together in harmony.

without them, we would have much more conflict

for example, if more unscrupulous people decided to follow your advice and i was hit by them in an accident.....I would be the one that would have to pay for that.

this does not make me happy darren.

it makes me very, VERY angry :rant:

:)

Rules and laws were drawn up to keep the common man in submission and the elite in power.

In Darren Polla we have a rareity. Someone even Gordon Brown could beat in an election.

I have in my time read some utter, utter, tripe on these pages but your collection of crap is quite unique.

If you give a slave enough time ,they will defend their slavery.:rolleyes:

Peace:|

Actually, some of us have real lives and don't spend all day and night on the internet looking for loony theories

Please answer LibertyBell

Working on the theory that yoshik is a "freeman" and opted out of the system....should he pay tax?

Should you pay car tax if you don't have a car?

Working on the theory that yoshik is a "freeman" and opted out of the system....should he pay tax?

Should you pay car tax if you don't have a car?

I think these folk do have cars but don't pay tax on them or insurance.

They must have some income - they don't use NI numbers and so can't claim / receive benefits.

They should therefore be paying income tax.

They surely pay purchase tax. I can't see many shops giving them a 15% discoutn just becuase they are the member of a cult.

I don't get it.

If anyone is able to avoid paying income tax I wholeheartedly congratulate them.

Direct tax on one's labour is unashamed theft. No government can say they support labour and the working man/woman when they levy a tax on the fruits of your labour, already diminished through corporate greed.

If anyone is able to avoid paying income tax I wholeheartedly congratulate them.

Direct tax on one's labour is unashamed theft. No government can say they support labour and the working man/woman when they levy a tax on the fruits of your labour, already diminished through corporate greed.

In that case , maybe they should be called "Freeloaders"

In that case , maybe they should be called "Freeloaders"

So you STILL believe the bull**** about taxes being used to fund essential services?

:loopy:

You really do need to stop drinking the Koolaide and doing some investigations about the system you're enslaved in.

Also, please define "freeloaders" and also give factual evidence of how this applies to me or those you were directing this towards.

Archived