Freeman of the land

What complete tripe!

For example, he claims to have got off a speeding fine by filling in a statutory declaration with all kinds of rubbish about freedom etc. In fact he just did a stat declaration saying he didn't get the summons. These are not contested, the majistrates take him at his word and dismiss the case along with the fines etc. The police can then refile if they wish.

Care in the community I am afraid.

So you do not have a licence, which means you cannot have valid insurance, which means if you crash into someone...

Great thing to brag about

I should also point out that you have basically listened to a single legal opinion, and taken it as fact. If/When you get caught i will laugh as you are convicted.

I haven't listened to any legal opinion. Why would I do that for? No offence mate but I am not doing anything unlawful.

I am breaking no laws.

The police see me all the time driving and they know I have no licence. I actually make vids telling people they do not need a driving license and post them up on the net. Why are they not pulling me for committing these crimes against humanity?

Because it is not a crime.

A crime is when you have caused someone harm or loss, which is against the law.

Not having a driving license or car tax is not against the law. It is the rule of a private corporation, but we think it applies to us all and just go along with it without question.

How many of you read the road traffic act or equivelent before they 'applied' for a license? Not many, that's for sure!

Anyone can call people names. Let's stick to challenging the information eh!

I haven't listened to any legal opinion. Why would I do that for? No offence mate but I am not doing anything unlawful.

I am breaking no laws.

Ok, take it from me, you are breaching the road traffic act.

Insurance pursuant to the Road Traffic Act 88 is required for every vehicle on the road. A term of EVERY insurance policy is that you have a full, valid, licence, in fact, its a standard question on every application for insurance. If you say you have a licence, and you don't, you've lied, and therefore have invalid insurance.

You may not want to listen to legal opinion, but I'm giving it you, free of charge. I normally charge £200 an hour, so be grateful. ;)

Hi Cumbrian. Freeman Philosophy is a great way of life. No statutory or act obligations and living honourable with our fellow man.

That's John Harris, a great guy who's done a lot of studying. People should take a look at his vids. His information is top notch and has been saving people a lot of money by becoming a freeman.

Imagine being able to travel in your car without a license and not having to pay car tax without them crushing your car. I never thought this was possible untill I learned the difference between legal and lawful.

I now drive around without a license and it's completely lawful. Why would I need permission from a private corporation to travel in the conveyance of my choice when I am not breaking the law of the land?

Some of the best info I ever learned!

You the same Darren Pollard that taped those cops in yer garden?

Insurance pursuant to the Road Traffic Act 88 is required for every vehicle on the road. A term of EVERY insurance policy is that you have a full, valid, licence, in fact, its a standard question on every application for insurance. If you say you have a licence, and you don't, you've lied, and therefore have invalid insurance.

You may not want to listen to legal opinion, but I'm giving it you, free of charge. I normally charge £200 an hour, so be grateful.

Ah, a solicitor? What you say is indeed correct. It is ilegal to drive without a licence and insurance. So why are the police and courts not prosecuting me?

This is the key.

It's because the road traffic act requires my consent for it to apply to me and I do not consent.

There you go, simple really!

It's all about knowing the difference between legal and lawful, illegal and unlawful. It's also about the difference between a human and a person.

I am not a person, legally speaking, but I have a person, if I choose to use it.

All things legal are just legislation of a private corporation. They are not laws.

You the same Darren Pollard that taped those cops in yer garden?

Yes mate. I'm the one that challenges the cops and polititions on the law and I beat them all every time! This isn't because I'm a showoff, it's because I don't wish to be governed by anyone or anything. As long as I abide by the law of the land they have no jurisdiction over me!

I am not subject to any rules that are made by parliment. I don't agree with them, so why should I abide by them. That's what I believe!

ive just looked on the web at the site regarding freedom of the land,i noticed a link about not paying your t v licence

http://www.tpuc.org/stoppayingtvlicencefees

there is one flaw in it, it shows at the bottom of the page three letters and some advice,the advice is to tell the licence investigator that you intend to tape and record your conversation with him/her for referance in court.........i always thought tape recordings were inadmissible in court,if so the advice is wrong

Archived