Freeman of the land

You couldn't be more wrong, Mr Freeman, but frankly, I have no intention of arguing, because you'll clearly never listen.

I'll say this much. IF you're not full of rubbish, which I very much doubt, and you are driving without a licence, I hope you crash into another member of your fantasy society, rather than someone law abiding.

Anyway, there is absolutely no justification in what you say, despite your wordy responses, so have fun being a criminal! (Don't bother replying to me, as I don't believe you follow this "lifestyle" anyway, and I won't be reading this drivel any more.

We are not citizens, we are subjects of the crown, you are correct. And as all laws made by parliament are put into law by the crown.....

Who or what exactly is "The Crown"?

Not citizens?

Then I guess all passports have been misprinted, because mine says BRITISH CITIZEN.

Should I return it?

Ask for a refund?

Wait for one to be reissued with BRITISH SUBJECT?

Slight correction: Acts and statutes, given the colour of law, are prepared by parliament ...

Superb! I am going to start shoplifting tomorrow, because i do not consent to The Theft Act 1968

Now you're just being infantile.

As ANYBODY knows, it is against the LAW to cause harm, injury or loss.

Shoplifting causes loss.

You are committing a crime ... your actions are unLAWful.

Someone who has wasted years studying to enter the very insular and obfuscatory law society, to speak legalese and be a qualified agent for the deception of the community should know this basic tenet, at least. No?

Tut tut

unless that includes a law degree, pupilship, entry to the Bar, and a few years as a senior constitutional lawyer, then it is a bit of a wate of time.

All that does is qualify you for the private law society, to speak legalese in commercial courts, become a paid franchisee of the International Bar association and to go through life with an extremely distorted view on life.

It certainly does NOT qualify you as anything more than a member of an elite club, primarily focused on maintaining and protecting a huge scam.

You can have your society and all of its trimmings!

What is the name of our society? and does the name hold any significance?

Indeed it does, very significant, but why does no-one know the name of their own society? But that's impossible eh? What type of society are you a part of? Does the term civil society ring any bells?

What about policing? If you are a freeman, I would assume you lose some security as (unless I'm mistaken) you can't pay for the police to offer you that security in the same way you could with education and healthcare?

What security? If you stay in honour there's no need for any police involvement with your own actions. If someone attacks you then defend yourself, don't wait for the police to arrive to save you. That rarely happens in the real world.

I understood that hospitals/schools/authorities/etc. have no duty to help you unless you're in a contract like the one you talk about.

As with all contracts, you have the right to make a counter offer, re-write the contract to suit the needs of the 'person'. There's so much to learn about, it can take a bit of time for this to sink in.

But surely being a member of society has it's benefits (education, healthcare etc) so if you were to unsubscribe would you forfeit the right to these things?

That's the choice.

Be a good citizen, consent to its rules and regulations (statutes and acts), and in return, you will receive all the benefits and privileges.

That's the trade off.

Citizens are assigned rights.

Men (and women) have unalienable rights.

Government requires consent.

No consent; no government.

What security? If you stay in honour there's no need for any police involvement with your own actions. If someone attacks you then defend yourself, don't wait for the police to arrive to save you. That rarely happens in the real world.

As with all contracts, you have the right to make a counter offer, re-write the contract to suit the needs of the 'person'. There's so much to learn about, it can take a bit of time for this to sink in.

If someone, for example, attacked you and you were in a position where you couldn't defend yourself then what would happen? Or what happens if it was a crime that you weren't around to defend? If your car got stolen, what could you do? Surely the police wouldn't be obligated to share their own resources with you?

Am I correct in saying that society could snub your counter offer contract just like freemen snub the contract that society offers to them? If this is so, wouldn't it leave a freeman in a sticky situation?

Basically, the way I understand it, is that you are a legal "person", that is a fictitious entity within the framework of "citizenship". This is subject status rather than sovereign status - am I correct?

Therefore, all contracts made between you and the government (who also operates within this fictitious, legal realm) binds you to their terms and conditions. Lawfully, you are a free individual, but legally you are bound by contracts... the pen. It's like two different frameworks of existence, and the legal realm requires you to create a "strawman" version of yourself in order for your actions to be applicable in that realm.

This is the gist of it yes. But I subscribe to the point of view that there is no actual government as we know it to be. What we have is a series of private corporations interlinked, creating the illusion of a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Parliment is just an office where they meet to make it look like in the public eye they are doing the jobs we want them to do.

The strawman isn't a version of yourself, but rather just a bit of writing on a piece of paper. You are not a person, but you have a person, the birth certificate. And being as though it was set up for 'your' person, not anyone elses, you have first right of appropriation of that person/strawman. But because you do not know this, due dilligence, the corporation takes the view that this means you are a child and they look after the 'person' for you, untill such time as you lay claim to it and control it yourself.

You couldn't be more wrong, Mr Freeman, but frankly, I have no intention of arguing, because you'll clearly never listen.

I'll say this much. IF you're not full of rubbish, which I very much doubt, and you are driving without a licence, I hope you crash into another member of your fantasy society, rather than someone law abiding.

Anyway, there is absolutely no justification in what you say, despite your wordy responses, so have fun being a criminal! (Don't bother replying to me, as I don't believe you follow this "lifestyle" anyway, and I won't be reading this drivel any more.

How does having a piece of paper make you a better driver/traveller?

The skills required do not manifest in that little glossy piece of paper.

If I am a RESPONSIBLE ADULT ... which means, I have the necessary skills to travel on the roads in my private conveyance in a safe manner - then whether I have a piece of paper in my wallet or not, entitled "licence", is meaningless.

It comes down to being responsible for your own actions.

Similarly, there are many IRRESPONSIBLE people who operate motorised conveyances, who, even if licensed, should not be on the roads.

Also - our law society members would be able to verify this point - the term "driver" is one specific to commercial activity.

Bus driver, taxi driver, etc.

They operate a commercial vehicle.

As a private traveller, in your private conveyance, you are not required to apply, nor carry, a licence allowing commercial activity upon the roads and highways.

The statutes are specific about this.

The definition of "driver", whilst obfuscated and intentionally muddied, is there.

Similarly - as our legally minded friends can confirm - a traveller is not accompanied by a "passenger".

That (again) is specific to commerce. A driver may or may not have passengers in his/her commercial vehicle; a traveller will have guests in his/her private conveyance.

Driver's licence ... permission to conduct commerce using the roads and highways.

travelling ... an unalienable right of a man or woman

If someone, for example, attacked you and you were in a position where you couldn't defend yourself then what would happen? Or what happens if it was a crime that you weren't around to defend? If your car got stolen, what could you do? Surely the police wouldn't be obligated to share their own resources with you?

Am I correct in saying that society could snub your counter offer contract just like freemen snub the contract that society offers to them? If this is so, wouldn't it leave a freeman in a sticky situation?

We could talk hyperthetical situations all night and not get anywhere. All this will do is create self-doubt and keep you trapped in a box. What may or may not happen is neither here nor there. Protect your car so it won't get stolen. Why do you think car manufacturers don't make them theifproof in the first place?

England is a Common Law jurisdiction, common law true is the law of the land. The police have a duty to protect everyone, both foriegn and domestic and uphold the common law!

Archived