Fiddling the social.

I know this guy. He says he cant work because he is ill but i know hes faking it. Should i grass him up to the dss or should i mind my own business?

Just remember.

No one is totally inocent when its come to claiming benefits or trying to pay as less tax as possible.

We have all had mates with trade skills doing the odd job for cash. These people could be on the dole, or not declaring the job through there books.

If you sell anything privately on a regular basis on ebay, but not enough for a trader account with them. This is still an undeclared second income.

People do what they have to do to survive, especailly in these diar economic times.

I have to be honest (erm so to speak) but if I was on "the social" and the opportunity came up to "fiddle" then I definately would. In this country now we frequently here about fiddling politicians, bankers and the like, so why not the ordinary man/woman?

I would have no guilt and would milk it all I could.

Of course the politicians have encouraged that people fiddling the social is the worst crime in the world, they would, wouldn't they, they have that much to hide.

I have to be honest (erm so to speak) but if I was on "the social" and the opportunity came up to "fiddle" then I definately would. In this country now we frequently here about fiddling politicians, bankers and the like, so why not the ordinary man/woman?

I would have no guilt and would milk it all I could.

Of course the politicians have encouraged that people fiddling the social is the worst crime in the world, they would, wouldn't they, they have that much to hide.

Good post, my sentiments exactly.

i agree it sdoe not have to be council tennants that fiddle the social, but whether it was a council tenant or a home owner i would still grass them up not paying all my hard earned tax to keep the lazy sods

it just shows what lowlife are really on here, those that say they would milk the state etc i seriously hope that someone is on here that works for the benefit dept and they have ways and means of checking you benefit cheats out

hope the inland revenue are checking all these self employed doing cash in hand work or selling on e-bay or selling at car boot sales and maybe they will pay out the 500mill.in unclaimed genuine benefits.the whole point is we would all like to live in a perfect world but human beings are not perfect.

Archived