Fiddling the social.

It seems you have already made your mind up so why do you need to asks others opinions?

If you feel reporting him would be the right thing to do then do it.

Or is this just another thread aimed at slating benefit claimants?

Im not slating anyone except this thief. Ive claimed benefits myself before so trust me when i say it aint that thats the reason.

Hes a thief. He steals from people like me who work for my money. Why am i being a plonker by wanting him to stop stealing my money?

You are the plonker in this case. Either that or your screwing the social yourself.

your money ?i dont think you actually pay his dole ,maybe a penny or two of you tax goes towards it, he will be getting basic money,just enough to exist on,why not have a pop at the mp's who fiddle thousands of pounds off you,or the hangers on in the royal family who draw pot -fulls of cash from your taxes

your money ?i dont think you actually pay his dole ,maybe a penny or two of you tax goes towards it, he will be getting basic money,just enough to exist on,why not have a pop at the mp's who fiddle thousands of pounds off you,or the hangers on in the royal family who draw pot -fulls of cash from your taxes

Thats a good point but i hardly see what i can do about that. This situation is something i can definatly do something about.

Im not slating anyone except this thief. Ive claimed benefits myself before so trust me when i say it aint that thats the reason.

If he's a thief, then get on with it.

You didn't expect everyone to be outraged did you?

Just enough to live on? your having a laugh arnt you?

If benefits are so little, can someone explain to me how (some) people who claim them afford to run a car, go on holiday and afford to spend the day at the pub? ... thats not what i call 'scrapping by.

My job entails me coming in and out of the office quite a few times a day .... to get to my car i have to pass a pub carpark ... and its the same faces i see every day .... from lunchtime, sat outside the pub ... drink in hand - smoking ... having a real good laugh with mates ... and there still there when I come to go home at tea time, tough life eh?

Im not digging at all benefit claimants ... usually its the decent honest ones who are looking for work ...or arnt used to the benefit system that end up claiming the least simply because they have no idea they are entitled too ... where as the career claimant rakes it in.

report him