Fiddling the social.

I don't think people should cheat on benefits by claiming to be ill. That is not fair on people who really are ill.

It is no justification either to point the finger at other sections of society who are cheating, ie mp's. All are wrong and should be brought to account.

The bill for benefits has reached astronomical proportions and has to be reined in. It should be only used as a safety net for people in genuine need and not seen as a lifestyle choice.

Quite apart from any financial implications it does nothing for people's self respect to take money they have not earned when they are fit and capable of doing so.

Edited by Minimo

only you can decide if your a grass or not,why bother other people with it ?
what's always amazed me is this rule amongst thieves,murderers robbers etc about grassing,they believe they can commit a crime and if you tell who did it then your victimised,would you " grass on a kiddie fiddler or rapist or murderer "?

what's always amazed me is this rule amongst thieves,murderers robbers etc about grassing,they believe they can commit a crime and if you tell who did it then your victimised,would you " grass on a kiddie fiddler or rapist or murderer "?

Strange concept isn't it. Whenever "grass" is used or.."please ask me, what shall I do"...I always think, DODGY!

As we are diversifying a bit would you grass on a member of your family…………. let he who as not sinned cast the first stone.

no, I would want to ... and I'd hope they did get caught .... but I've never reported anyone - family or other ... I suppose i just aint got the balls.

My heart does go out to all the 'laid off - looking for work or genuine people who cant work, they tend to get tarred with the same brush as the scroungers.

Thankfully Ive never had to claim anything .... but for some poor sods you've gotta think .... there but for the grace of god goes me!