Searching for brother

Hey guys im looking for my brother Daniel Wright (Dowds) born on August the 8th 1989. Fathers name Neil Bailey mothers name Sarah Wright last know whereabouts was HighGreen/Chapeltown area his mother Sarah married a fellow with the surname Dowds (A doctor i belive)

She had 2 boys with him the last i heard. Theyd be around 8-10 years of age by now.

Im pretty sure hes a SWFC supporter and mayb a season ticket holder. Havent seen him in around 10 years. I moved to Perth Western Australia 5 yrs ago and am returning for a vacation and would like to catch up with him. Our father died in around 1993-1994 unsure of dates. Hes buried at Elsecar if that helps.

Can any1 with info please post here or pm can get more details if needed Thanks in advance. Neil

I don't know of him I'm afriad. But given his age, have you tried Facebook and MySpace? Pretty good search engines on both of them... There's also another search engine which polls all the social sites and brings up hits - but it's name escapes me. Someone mentioned raised a thread on here about it as they thought it could be a stalkers dream tool! Could be worth looking on there too...

Failing finding him directly, you mention the surname Dowds. Surely that is reasonably unique - could be worthwhile messaging anyone with that surname you can find who is associated with Sheffield...

Good luck!

I don't know of him I'm afriad. But given his age, have you tried Facebook and MySpace? Pretty good search engines on both of them... There's also another search engine which polls all the social sites and brings up hits - but it's name escapes me. Someone mentioned raised a thread on here about it as they thought it could be a stalkers dream tool! Could be worth looking on there too...

That was probably me - the site is http://www.123people.co.uk

That said, it's only really accurate with more unusual names; a surname like "Wright" would probably bring up too many other people.

I've found a Sarah Wright Dowde - with a picture of her with two kids around the ages you said.

I can't add a link but if you search for "Sarah Wright Dowde Sheffield" it's the only result that comes up. Definitely worth a try?

edit: on facebook

Archived