Surname EYRE..I was adopted in 1973 from SHEFFIELD

Hi all,

BEFORE I START I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY I DONT KNOW WHICH OF MY PARENTS SURNAME WAS EYRE.

My birth name was STUART EYRE and was born on the 26th august 1973. From my records my Natural mother was called Dorothy Jane, and she was 20 when i was born..She Had 2 unmarried brothers, and an older brother and sister who where married..She already had a little boy aged 15 months when i was born which would make him about 38-39 now.

My natural Father is called michael and he was 25 when i was born and worked as a milkman. He has 4 children of his marriage aged between five and nine months old when i was born.

I have a certified copy of an entry in the adopted children register paper..with application numbers and everything on..

But now i have come to a brick wall, coz i dont know if they live in the sheffield area or anything now..and i would really like to meet my natural family, If they know about me i really do not know.

So if any of the above ring a bell to any readers, please get in touch with me...Thankyou to anybody that may be of any help to me..:hihi:

James

Archived