Unofficial Forum Meet-Harlequin-Monday 11th May-7.30pm onwards.

Lotusflower

I'm a maybe depending on the weather and how knackered I maybe from camping weekend...I may not want to touch another drop of alcohol but there again I maybe fine :D

If I can raise myself from my sick bed, then I'll be there. The antibiotics I've been taking for an ear infection seem to have finally decided to start working, so I have hopes I might actually feel a bit better by tomorrow.

At the moment I'm totally deaf in the affected ear (though it has stopped oozing gunk now!) so I apologise in advance if I end up doing a Basil and ignoring people. :hihi:

I am planning on making this my first meet, you all sound like great fun so I am looking forward to it (a bit nervous too) I am guessing it's casual attire, please correct me so I don't look a total idiot, though I may make a little effort lol.. I look forward to meeting you all.

I am planning on making this my first meet, you all sound like great fun so I am looking forward to it (a bit nervous too) I am guessing it's casual attire, please correct me so I don't look a total idiot, though I may make a little effort lol.. I look forward to meeting you all.

Looks like this will be a smallish meet, perfect for a first time.

No need to be nervous, everyone is friendly. :)

I'm sure any of the posters that are going so far, will exchange moby numbers with you if you PM them, other than that, look for Dozy, she'll be the one with one of these attached to her head :hihi:

p.s don't forget your comedy antlers :P

(p.s again... welcome home Dozy;))

Archived