Unofficial Forum Meet-Harlequin-Monday 11th May-7.30pm onwards.

Lotusflower

I can't make it tonight now, far too much to do... sorry

Oh, drat - how disappointing!

I don't do souvenirs, but I have brought back a new mascot for the camping group from the Philippines. Does this mean I'm going to have to entrust it to AO's tender mercies?? :o

Oh, drat - how disappointing!

I don't do souvenirs, but I have brought back a new mascot for the camping group from the Philippines. Does this mean I'm going to have to entrust it to AO's tender mercies?? :o

I can meet you for coffee and a chin wag later in the week if you like :thumbsup:

Thankyou to everyone I met, I had a great time and met some fantastic people, deffinatly fancy going again, and would recommend any hesitators to tale the plunge and go next time.

I told you that you'd be fine. Nice meeting you. :)

I know what you meant about the annoyance of meeting pedants, (btw, deffinatly is definitely :P).

See you all next time, apologies for the rudeness of having a radio attached to my head for the first hour, but the United match couldn't be avoided. :hihi:

Thanks as always to SD for organising.

Archived