Have you lost your Hair Dresser??

Yes I have. He retired a few months ago. I've tried others but it's just not the same. I missed being asked if I wanted the usual and knowing that my hair will be cut just as I like it without having to give detailed instructions.

Guess I'll have to train another one up.

I did. I know where she went, but I can't easily get to the salon so I had to settle for her replacement at the original place. I'm sure he's very good, but I don't like him much - he doesn't concentrate when he's doing my hair, keeps walking off to answer the phone or deal with other things, and did a really poor cut last time I went.

I pay top rates for the best, so I'm pretty dischuffed. He gets one more chance to get it right, and then I start looking for another stylist.

Mine was called Les from Red Hair Couture in Wath-upon-Dearne - should anyone know of his whereabouts!!!

I have ended up paying top whack at a place in Meadowhall - but like Ladyacademic said I'm not getting his full concentration so I don't feel comfortable like I did before.

So if anyone knows Les' whereabout let me know!!!

Archived