Have you lost your Hair Dresser??

Only a man would give that response to this post! :)

Only a woman would say "thats fine, that looks great", while really thinking ':o that looks raaaaaaaaaaaaaaate bad:o'

...then leaving without saying anything, bitching later on about the job

Only a woman would say "thats fine, that looks great", while really thinking ':o that looks raaaaaaaaaaaaaaate bad:o'

...then leaving without saying anything, bitching later on about the job

Actually, it often looks fine when they have dried it and fiddled around and put all sorts of gunk on it. You only realise it was a bad cut after the first wash, or when you realise it's growing out badly.

Mine retired recently after doing my hair for nearly 20 years. Thankfully I've got a very low maintenance haircut (very long, floppy and curly with no fringe for anyone to notice when it's growing out) so it's not the hardest of hair to cut as long as you can cope with the curls and how long it is.

I stopped going to hair dressers because they rip you off, take ages and never cut enough off. Barbers all the way now!

Doesn't always look quite as good, but I spend a third as much and go half as often, plus shaved hair is really easy to care for.

Whereas I liked my hairdresser because he didn't cut too much off! Lots of hairdressers seem to be scissor happy with long hair and try to make everyone's hair shorter than they want it.

thanks for all your posts..i did this because i left all my cleints behind at a salon and i was wondering what it would be worth if i put where i had gone on here? i had a lot of clients too but with me moving i didnt say any thing?

recon its worth a shot?

Archived