Have you lost your Hair Dresser??

thanks for all your posts..i did this because i left all my cleints behind at a salon and i was wondering what it would be worth if i put where i had gone on here? i had a lot of clients too but with me moving i didnt say any thing?

recon its worth a shot?

You bet!

When my stylist left, she rang me. I was staying with friends, and in a meeting when she called, and I wrote her number down and said I'd call her back. Unfortunately, the number was on a newspaper and it got thrown away by my hosts.

I asked her old salon to pass a message on to her to call me again, but I don't think they did.

If I could get in touch with her I would. You may have clients who feel that way about you :-) So yes, tell people who you are, where you used to work, and where you are now.

well i left all my clients at boudoir on fulwood road, but didnt ring them, i have seen a few around and they said they were gutted i had left and were glad to find me... so i am at esporta gym on archer rd at a new salon called Tranquillity.. the number is on esporta website if any one would like it... its a very nice friendly place where you will find inside a resturant and a beauty spa..

Only a woman would say "thats fine, that looks great", while really thinking ':o that looks raaaaaaaaaaaaaaate bad:o'

...then leaving without saying anything, bitching later on about the job

Speaking for myself, I have never said oh yes that is fine I have always asked they change something if I do not like it but 99% of the time it has looked great after they have spent ages styling it and using their products.

Archived