Ha Ha bar.

Aptly named, this place.

There is a sign on the door which informs customers entering the premises to use the door on the left (it being a two-door affair) with an arrow pointing to said door. Add in the fact that you pull the door toward you to gain entry.

Well you'd think customers were being asked to do the Krypton Factor by way of this little challenge.

I watched whilst enjoying my pint of Peroni as customer after customer struggled with opening correct door. The majority went for the wrong door, saw the sign but pushed harder, then tried the other door but pushed instead of pulled!

I now understand why the government has deemed it suitable to inform the population how to blow their noses.....,

My wife and I popped in for lunch on Wednesday.

Admittedly, I'm a fan of Peroni which is probably one of the most expensive pints in town, but we had two fish finger wraps with skinny chips which were priced at £6 each.

Thus, we ate and had a drink for under £20 which I don't think's bad at all. I like the feel and ambience of Ha! Ha! although the new buildings outside haven't half had an impact of the amount of daylight the place gets.

Aptly named, this place.

There is a sign on the door which informs customers entering the premises to use the door on the left (it being a two-door affair) with an arrow pointing to said door. Add in the fact that you pull the door toward you to gain entry.

Well you'd think customers were being asked to do the Krypton Factor by way of this little challenge.

I watched whilst enjoying my pint of Peroni as customer after customer struggled with opening correct door. The majority went for the wrong door, saw the sign but pushed harder, then tried the other door but pushed instead of pulled!

I now understand why the government has deemed it suitable to inform the population how to blow their noses.....,

Indeed, the name is generally my answer when asked if I'd like to go there

Archived