aquafresh

Lot49 Sheffield

Saturday 23rd May 2009 - Upstairs @ DQ - 22:30 til late

featuring...

Meat Katie

Vandal

Kid Blue

Jonny Townsend & Adam Connal

After rocking London throughout 2009, the Lot49 crew arrive in Sheffield for the first in a series of parties showcasing the finest electro, techno and breaks.

More details to follow including how to get tickets and a blurb.

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that nearly all the early bird tickets have now been sold if you want to try and get hold of the last few go here: http://www.wegottickets.com/event/50266

After all the early bird tickets have gone the ticket price goes up to £8 which if you ask me is still a bargin for this line-up!

Get your tickets soon though so that your not disappointed.

Hey, me again.

Just to let you know that all the early bird tickets have now gone! So its looking like its going to be a busy night.

There are still tickets on sale but I'd get in quick as they are starting to shift.

Here is the new link for tickets: http://www.wegottickets.com/event/50266

It is also rumored that mix cds mixed by the man himself Meat Katie will be given away! But its only a rumor!

Hey all,

Just to let you know that tickets are selling very well for this, so I'd get in quick if you fancy coming down! Also I can confirm that the first 100 people through the door will receive a free Meat Katie mix cd.

Think about this man has mixed a Fabric CD, a Bedrock Breaks (John Digweeds label) CD and a Ministry of Sound Sessions CD! So i'd recommend getting down early so you don't miss out.

Hope to see you all on the dance floor.

Archived