LAST LAUGH COMEDY CLUB - BEER & BANGERS 13th June 09

Whirlow Hall Farm is holding another great Beer & Bangers night on Saturday 13th June at 7pm in a real barn. Hosted by Toby Foster comedy will be provided by LAST LAUGH COMEDY CLUB so kick back and relax with our famous Whirlow BBQ and real ales . Tickets are £20 each and include a beer/wine/soft drink and a banger. Licensed bar available 8pm - midnight selling our very own Whirlow Hall Farm Real Ale brewed by Kelham Island Brewery.

Tickets are available now but won't be around for long! over 18's only

Phone 0114 2352678 or email laurac@whirlowhallfarm.org

• 4 weeks later...

Had a fun night on Saturday but couple of suggestions for next time...

1 - Tell Toby to get some new jokes , amongst others , he did his Sheffield ambassador routine last time...

2 - Sort the BBQ out , last time was much tastier , this time Sausages were mainly burnt, no onions , and you ran out of buns... ! Queue was shorter thought so that was good.

3 - Do some baked spuds or something else from BBQ for a bit of variety - hog roast might be good.

4 - Can we have a weaker/ lighter session beer on? Loved the 4 pint jugs though.

5 - A few more loos wouldnt have gone amiss. You had several portaloos last time.

Had a fun night on Saturday but couple of suggestions for next time...

1 - Tell Toby to get some new jokes , amongst others , he did his Sheffield ambassador routine last time...

2 - Sort the BBQ out , last time was much tastier , this time Sausages were mainly burnt, no onions , and you ran out of buns... ! Queue was shorter thought so that was good.

3 - Do some baked spuds or something else from BBQ for a bit of variety - hog roast might be good.

4 - Can we have a weaker/ lighter session beer on? Loved the 4 pint jugs though.

5 - A few more loos wouldnt have gone amiss. You had several portaloos last time.

I'd agree with the above. Particularly those points about Toby Foster's jokes, and the sausages. I love the meat from Whirlow Farm - but those sausages were hardly a good advert. I like the sound of a hog roast - would definitely pay a little extra for that.

The comedians... I wasn't a fan of the first guy. Amusing enough, but a bit run of the mill. Second guy was good, third guy had me in absolute hysterics. Reminds me of someone who used to frequent this very forum...

Archived